Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New Lane Keeping Assist feature...

Edit: (Just read and found out what this feature is called). How do you like your Lane Keeping Assist feature on their MDX? I got a loaner for two days and the wife really likes this feature. She has carpal tunnel and this feature would really help her with her hand problem driving long distance on the highway. It works most of the time, but sometimes it still requires operator to straighten the car. Chime in your taste of this feature.

·
Registered
837 Posts
Edit: (Just read and found out what this feature is called). How do you like your Lane Keeping Assist feature on their MDX? I got a loaner for two days and the wife really likes this feature. She has carpal tunnel and this feature would really help her with her hand problem driving long distance on the highway. It works most of the time, but sometimes it still requires operator to straighten the car. Chime in your taste of this feature.
I love it. Use it all the time. Reduces driver fatigue on long trips. The computer is far better than me at keeping the car dead center in the middle of the lane at highway speeds.

·
Registered
60 Posts
just highway driving at its best ... and the adaptive cruise control on stop and go makes rush hour must calmer experience.

·
Registered
962 Posts
R.U.R. is a 1920 science fiction play by the Czech writer Karel Čapek. R.U.R. stands for Rossumovi Univerzální Roboti (Rossum’s Universal Robots). They seem happy to work for humans at first but a robot rebellion leads to the extinction of the human race.

Predicted 96 years ago, and coming soon to a vehicle near you!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts