Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For anyone considering a new Acura in northwestern Ohio, I would recommend talking to Mathews Acura in Marion, Ohio. This dealership is trying to widen their footprint in the Acura line and just made us a GREAT DEAL on a 2020 MDX Advance package. I had been shopping for a new car for weeks, talking to 10-12 dealerships including Chevrolet, Cadillac, GMC, Honda, Buick et al. Purely on a whim, while driving through the area I called Mathews Acura and they beat the competition hands down. Seriously, they WANT to make a deal and sell you a car. I made the deal with the owner, who called me personally. Joe took care of us when we went in to pick up our car, and Brady handled the financing, (where we got the best deal/incentives.) True professionals one and all. We owned our 2011 MDX for over 9 years and hope to return to Mathews Acura for our next new vehicle. Ask us any questions you may have, but after weeks of research and conversations, we are extremely pleased with the deal we made at Mathews Acura.

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
Not in for the new car, but curious to find out what incentive / discount you received.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts