Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally picked up a new 2017 MDX Navi (Tech in the US) today. The week wait was a killer. I think I'll miss my TLX, but the MDX is a very nice upgrade.

I got the fog lights, running boards, and roof rails installed. I also got the high edge mats for the three rows as well as the cargo tray and cargo cover. I'm not sure I like the cargo tray. It seems it should fit better and slides around. Time will tell.

Of course it was raining today so the pictures at the service dept will have to do for now.

Attachments

Reactions: MDX69 and lucky

·
Registered
96 Posts
Welcome! Nice upgrade from the sedan.

Reactions: andre12dbsi

·
Registered
3,339 Posts
Niceee! I like the Headlight washers in the Canadian Model I dunno it looks high end with that cut like some German cars..

Reactions: andre12dbsi

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Niceee! I like the Headlight washers in the Canadian Model I dunno it looks high end with that cut like some German cars..
Thanks! I've never had a vehicle with the washers before. I have no idea if they work well or not.

·
Registered
3,339 Posts
Your TLX didn´t have them? I was under the impression Headlight washers were Mandatory in Canada..
That is why we don´t get them in the states.

Never mind they do have them:

So its weird your TLX didn´t have them.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Your TLX didn´t have them? I was under the impression Headlight washers were Mandatory in Canada..
That is why we don´t get them in the states.

Never mind they do have them:

So its weird your TLX didn´t have them.

They may only come on the Elite/Advanced. I had the Tech SH-AWD. They aren't mandatory though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,339 Posts
Isn´t your MDX the Tech too? Well "the more you know" I guess.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Isn´t your MDX the Tech too? Well "the more you know" I guess.

Yes. They don't seem to have the same options on the different levels. The MDX has a lot more options than my TLX did.

·
Registered
2 Posts
On Saturday, 3/25/17, I turned in my 15 TLX V6 Tech for a 17 MDX SH-AWD Tech. I had 4 payments left on my TLX lease and was eligible for a lease pull-ahead. So after driving a 17 TLX V6 Tech SH-AWD, a 17 RDX Advance AWD, and the MDX, I had to have the MDX. I enjoyed the TLX (except for the transmission) but really wanted an SUV this time.

This morning (3/29) I passed the 300 mile mark and am really enjoying the MDX. I definitely made the right decision for me.:smile2:

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
On Saturday, 3/25/17, I turned in my 15 TLX V6 Tech for a 17 MDX SH-AWD Tech. I had 4 payments left on my TLX lease and was eligible for a lease pull-ahead. So after driving a 17 TLX V6 Tech SH-AWD, a 17 RDX Advance AWD, and the MDX, I had to have the MDX. I enjoyed the TLX (except for the transmission) but really wanted an SUV this time.

This morning (3/29) I passed the 300 mile mark and am really enjoying the MDX. I definitely made the right decision for me.:smile2:

Seeing a few familiar faces from TLX forums. Looks like a few of us have made the upgrade. I really do like the MDX.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts