Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello everyone...

will be picking up our new 2003 with everything (nav, dvd, blah, blah...) in the next couple of days... i sold my '98 NSX to get more seats. just wanted to say hello. i was refered here by another NSX/MDX owner on the NSX Prime site...

·
Registered
206 Posts
Welcome and congratulations Number 6,
On your purchase and joining the best forum on the net. Post pics of your baby with she comes in.
All the best to you.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks...

am buying my 4th car from hopkins acura in redwood city, ca... i live full time in houston, tx... do i like these guys? :)

seriously, i talked to richard wood (finance manager) tonight and our MDX is STILL not at the dealership although it's been across the bay for about 10 days now waiting to be trucked over to them. something about the teamsters slowing down...

i'll probably fly out monday to pick it up and drive it back home... can't wait to play with the nav system... see if it's better than the ones i fly with... :)

·
Registered
207 Posts
HOLY MOTHER OF GOD!!!!! What a BEAUTIFUL picture!!!:eek: The background, too....what restaurant is that? Now I need an NSX....;)

·
Registered
293 Posts
I found this picture (and others) at this link:

http://northwest.nsxca.org/blackhawk98.html

This place is the Blackhawk Auto Museum in Danville, CA (http://www.blackhawkauto.org/). Found the NSX meet page by accident while looking for information on the auto museum because my company is having a holiday party there next Friday. :2:

I want to see if I can get there early enough to have sun light to shine my MDX with that background. :D

-henry

·
Registered
8,866 Posts
Wow!:eek:

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
somewhere...

i have photos of the hearst castle event i helped plan a few years back... we had about 30 NSX's there... i'll see if i can find them... i remember we took photos in the castle parking lot and some in the madonna inn parking lot in san luis obispo... that was a fun weekend... <sigh>

1 - 11 of 11 Posts