Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, just bought a 03 mdx for my wife as her new mommy mobile. She loves it so far but there are two issues bugging her.

1. the doors do not stay open. They will close by themselves. Very annoying when trying to load up the kids and the door keeps crushing your legs.

2. When she turns off the ignition and gets out the vehicle, only the drivers door unlocks . For most people this wouldn't be an issue, but this particular mommy tends to lock her keys in her car several times per year, and I don't want her locking our kids in as well. How do I change it to unlock all doors?

·
Registered
963 Posts
1: Normal. Hardly crushing legs, more of a nuisance.
2: Is she locking the doors after loading the kids? They don't auto lock/unlock. Pressing the lock/unlock button will unlock all the doors.
When you press the unlock button outside the car, once, it unlocks the drivers door only, twice all doors and trunk.
3: Get a second key.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey guys, just bought a 03 mdx for my wife as her new mommy mobile. She loves it so far but there are two issues bugging her.

1. the doors do not stay open. They will close by themselves. Very annoying when trying to load up the kids and the door keeps crushing your legs.

2. When she turns off the ignition and gets out the vehicle, only the drivers door unlocks . For most people this wouldn't be an issue, but this particular mommy tends to lock her keys in her car several times per year, and I don't want her locking our kids in as well. How do I change it to unlock all doors?
disregard

1 - 3 of 3 Posts