Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I doubt it but does anyone have any new pics of the added 03' colors? Does Acura or Honda use these colors in any of their existing models?

New exterior colors:
o Midnight Blue Pearl
o Sage Brush Pearl
o Sandstone Metallic

More importantly I am interested in the new Quartz interior. Does anyone know what color this will resemble. I am thinking it is a charcoal/grey type color but could be wrong.

New interior color
-Quartz

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
From other posts I've read on here - the Quartz interior is currently available on the RL.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I found midnight blue on the Honda Odyssey. It didnt look too good on the website, and I was worried, but then I saw one on the road last week and was happy. So visit the Honda dealer if not sure.
Quartz was a light grey, very nice. I'd order that if I didnt want the Blue exterior.

·
Registered
3,761 Posts
You can check out the Pilots for Sandstone and Sagebrush. Like schenoy, I'd guess the Ody midnite blue is the same or similar enough to what the X will be.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Colors

Colors of the same name and year are the same across Honda and Acura. This was from a Honda/Acura dealer parts guy.
I would bet that even of different years they are the same, but that would be my guess.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts