Acura MDX SUV Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Everyone!

I just finalized the deal on a '17 Modern Steel Metallic Canadian Navi model. I pick it up hopefully on Friday. I did get a few accessories with it including the fog lights, the running boards, as well as the roof rails. I'll probably pick up the all weather mats as well as the cargo cover.

I'm coming from a '15 TLX SH-AWD Tech. I'm a moderator over at TLX Forums and since many of the systems are the same on both platforms, I hope to be able to contribute quite regularly.

It looks like a great forum. I'm glad to be part of it.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Not necessarily a new member of the forum, but I did recently lease a Performance Red ASpec ‘22 MDX.

So far it’s been great. No issues. I’m coming from a ‘20 RDX so I was already familiar with the track pad and the infotainment system. If I had a complaint it would be the tires. They’re more noisy than I would have expected.

For accessories, I got the dark chrome logos (”A” logo, MDX, SH-AWD). I’m still waiting for the dark ASpec logos to arrive. ASpec premium mats for the summer, and WeatherTech mats for the front and middle row for the winter . OEM rubber mats for the third row since it came with the smaller part that covers the area between the 2nd row seats when the console is removed. I also have the cargo cover and ASpec cargo tray.

Looking forward to learning from the trailblazers who have had the ‘22 from the beginning.

Car Tire Wheel Vehicle Bmw x6
Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Window
Car Tire Vehicle Wheel Hood
Car Land vehicle Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle registration plate Vehicle

1 - 2 of 2 Posts