Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

New '15 MDX owner

2K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  LostCreekSooner 
Bernardi Acura (no, I don't work there!) has a good website for looking at OEM accessories. I also have a 2015 AWD with Tech, with running boards and mud flaps to protect the paint. Added fog lights and also front bumper trim, both just for looks and agree the fog lights aren't necessary due to the effectiveness of the jewel headlights. I also have the roof rails and rear silver bumper guard. And the OEM hitch with the transmission cooler which then rates the hitch at 5000 lbs. for protection have weathertech mats (they are OK, fit good but warp as they age). Used laminex protective film on headlights (don't want then being fogged in the future) and door trim / under door handles.
BTW, all the OEM accessories can be purchased online (including Amazon) for significant savings, and non of the installations were that bad. Although drilling holes in the rear bumper, cutting the stripping for roof rail installation, and taking off the front bumper are a little nerve racking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.