Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had the worse experience one can ever imagine, MICHELLE GLAZNAP, the sales manager told my grandmother that she would never sell a car to her because she didn't think that she would give her a good post car evaluation on the Acura TL, after apparently saying she didn't think the sales manager was very friendly to a sales guy who must have told Michelle. She is rude and would never recommend anyone to Sunnyvale Acura. Those evaluations must be pretty important to the Acura Dealers.

Rob

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Duh! The dealers ARE supposed to be friendly!!!

KSM said:
I had the worse experience one can ever imagine, MICHELLE GLAZNAP, the sales manager told my grandmother that she would never sell a car to her because she didn't think that she would give her a good post car evaluation on the Acura TL, after apparently saying she didn't think the sales manager was very friendly to a sales guy who must have told Michelle. She is rude and would never recommend anyone to Sunnyvale Acura. Those evaluations must be pretty important to the Acura Dealers.
What a bunch of MORONS! Sometimes I think dealers must go out their way to find IDIOTS to staff their dealerships with.

Let's see how this works:

Sales mgr is UNFRIENDLY to grandma.
Grandma tells sales idiot that sales mgr. was not friendly.
Sales idiot tells sales mgr. grandma thinks sales mgr. was not friendly.
Sales mgr. tells grandma 'I won't sell you car"

!!!!!

How about Sales Mgr. is FRIENDLY from the getgo???

Or barring that, how about sales idiot hears from grandma that sales mgr is unfriendly, and SALES MGR brings grandma a few tokens of gratitude and TURNS ON THE CHARM?

What is with these people?? The Customer Sat Survey is SUPPOSED to encourage them to BEHAVE in the MANNER that Acura would expect, not usher people out the door after they've already been UNFRIENDLY to 'em!
:rolleyes:

·
Registered
9 Posts
The folks at Sunnyvale Acura are downright rude. Check out Stevens Creek. I dealt with Raghu who IMO is one of the best car sales guy I have dealt with.

-Xaqti

·
Registered
44 Posts
Not trying to defend Sunnyvale Acura but our experince
wasn't bad at all when we got our X few months ago.
Cheryl was our sales manager, though.

:confused:

·
Registered
71 Posts
Sunnyvale Acura = WORST dealer

You're not the first or last person who had bad dealings with Sunnyvale Acura - THE WORST car dealer I've ever had the misfortune of dealing with.

There are a couple of other threads from before on how much they suck. And these are over a year old! Looks like they haven't cleaned up their act, and probably never will.

It pays to do some research before picking the dealer.

http://www.acuramdx.org/forums/showthread.php?threadid=469&highlight=Sunnyvale+Acura
Sunnyvale Acura won't take E-loan draft

http://www.acuramdx.org/forums/showthread.php?threadid=336&highlight=Sunnyvale+Acura
Happy with dealer services

·
Registered
58 Posts
Head to Santa Rosa and try Prestige Acura...they are what a car dealer should be! I had a great experience with them, not just the salesman who helped me but all of the sales staff seem to work together with making the customer #1!

·
Registered
238 Posts
I'd have to say Stevens Creek Acura was worse. They told me it would cost me $1100.00 over invoice for the privilage of buying from them. When I told the Salesman that I felt they were gouging customers, he told me to "kiss his ass" and hung up on me! I swear it's the truth. As for Sunnyvale Acura, they "only" force you to buy $500.00 worth of forced accessories. Both dealerships are pretty sleezy. OTOH, Hopkins Acura in Redwood City charges straight MSRP, normal retail for accessories and doesn't force you to buy ANY if you don't choose to. To be fair though, ALL the Dealerships in Silicon Valley gouge customers except for Hopkins AFAIK. :(

·
Registered
3 Posts
I would suggest going to Seaside but I don't know if anyone of you would travel to Seaside for an Acura. I had really great and friendly service from the sales people at BUTTS Acura. The sales person I dealt with was Ray Ramsey. Nice guy and doesn't bull$hit. I bought 2 TL, and SLX and my latest X from him.

On the other hand their body shop sucks the big one. They messed up my 1999 TL when I brought my TL in for body repair. My TL now makes a noise when I turn left of turn right. It sounds like some technician forgot their socket in the middle console. Oh well. :(

1 - 9 of 9 Posts