Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm about to buy a new MDX. my wife and myself went through the color options and stopped at Red (whatever it called, i don't remember). she doesn't want to have black and silver, so these are not on the list :(
what do you think about Red? does anyone have it and how do you like it? i would appreciate your response very much.

-mike

·
Registered
50 Posts
Red Rock Pearl is the color name and we love ours. Here's some recent shots, one of which includes a little mud from a brief 4WD stint in muddy terrain.

Attachments

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks for the pics. i love this color :) especially on sunny weather!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Redrock Pearl rocks!

I just took delivery of my Redrock Pearl MDX this Monday and I love it. I also had a very hard time deciding what color to order. I had narrowed it down to White ("Taffeta White") or the Redrock. Although the White is sharp, I'm sooooo glad that I chose the Redrock. It is very beautiful color. It seems to change color based on the sunlight. In bright sun it appears almost as a true "Red" while in the evening (or on a cloudy day), it appears much darker (almost burgandy). The only possible downside to the Redrock is that, because it's so beautiful, it seems a little feminine. If the primary driver is female (as in my case), then it's a perfect fit. If the primary driver is a rough-and-tumble male (in which case they'd probably be buying a Ford or Chevy), then the Redrock may be a bit too "pretty." IMHO, the Redrock is an excellent choice. ;)

·
Registered
285 Posts
Re: Redrock Pearl rocks!

mshrockford said:
If the primary driver is a rough-and-tumble male (in which case they'd probably be buying a Ford or Chevy), then the Redrock may be a bit too "pretty." IMHO, the Redrock is an excellent choice. ;)
ehhhhhhh..... being a male driver of a RR MDX, i have to agree that it's a little bit too pretty.... :p ;) :D

my wife picked that color with the knowledge that i would be the primary driver (almost all the time)....

but i have to agree that she made the right choice...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts