Acura MDX SUV Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for info that will help me properly replace the tweeters and the center speaker for my 2012 Mdx Tech. Do I need to take off the whole dash to replace the tweeters or is there a way to just pop off the cover? Every Tom, Dick, and Harry makes videos about the door speaker's, but not the tweeters. Also, what about the back speaker's above the back seats? A thorough run through of this process or a link that will show me the proper way to get this done would be greatly appreciated

·
Registered
19 Posts
I can't speak for the 2012, but on my '08 tech and '06TL, the grills for the tweeters and center can be pry/pop up. The actual speaker is attached to the grill, the tweeter twist out and the center are unscrewed.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I can't speak for the 2012, but on my '08 tech and '06TL, the grills for the tweeters and center can be pry/pop up. The actual speaker is attached to the grill, the tweeter twist out and the center are unscrewed.

Sweet!! Thank you. I will definitely try this and see if it is successful. I'm sure it will be since there weren't that many drastic changes in the design.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.