Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
I'm 14 and i am lookin at the MDX for my first car. I was wondering if anybody makes body kits for it, because i like body kits. I've looked at a few sites my brother knows (he is really into cars) but i found nothin. Anybody know? It would help a great deal. Also, what should i upgrade first? i am planning on gettin eibachs or somethin to lower it a little, plus a good system and speakers, maybe a new hood. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

·
Registered
10,732 Posts
TRiBaL said:
Hello,
I'm 14 and i am lookin at the MDX for my first car. I was wondering if anybody makes body kits for it, because i like body kits. I've looked at a few sites my brother knows (he is really into cars) but i found nothin. Anybody know? It would help a great deal. Also, what should i upgrade first? i am planning on gettin eibachs or somethin to lower it a little, plus a good system and speakers, maybe a new hood. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks!
There is very little aftermarket stuff for the MDX yet. Quite a few have done custom audio/video and added side steps , etc. and of course different wheels and tires. But no body kits, or even things like Bull Bars or bumper guards except the grille guard from Manik which is not all that cool looking IMHO. No Eibach supspension kits either. I must say, you taste in cars is great to see at an early age.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:( Well thank you for replying, maybe by the time im 16 they will have body kits for it, would you recommend any spring kit? which one? And, i was thinking about the Sony Explod and maybe a JL or Kicker speaker setup. Any good?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
oh yeah plus i was thinkin about puttin in either A4, Forza II, TRS, or GTS II seats, by Corbeau, i like comfort (i know they are racing seats, im not stupid) and i may put 4 of em in, i want my car to be liked lol

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
is that bad? i was just wonderin if they are good seats, and i may not do bench seats in back, i may just put 2 corbeau's back there, like the front, it would be original and maybe a cool idea, i was wondering if a company like recaro or sparco or corbeau made bench seats? that would be cool. i need your people's opinions, i wanna make my car awesome

1 - 6 of 6 Posts