Acura MDX SUV Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
1,589 Posts
HEY don't leave anything to THEM!!

I added the stuff in <i> ITALICS </i> to tie their hand even more!
Don't ever let would can/should be an exact amount go unstated/uncalculate. This is VERY basic negotiating point, if you can write down something exact & justify as to how arrived, you win!

ardvarkus said:

Dear ___;

This letter shall serve to confirm our telephone discussion of March ___, 2002. During our conversation, we discussed my desire to eliminate all additional-cost accessories on my purchase of an 2002 Acura MDX, Model 18_. At that time, you agreed that __[dealername]___Acura would not supply or install any options.

If there are any issues with this understanding, please let me know immediately. I will assume that my MDX will therefore be delivered for a total cost of _____ plus tax of <i> EXACT PERCENTAGE IN YOUR LOCATION </i> , title <i>EXACT FEE IN YOUR LOCATION </i> and documentation fees <i>EXACT AMOUNT IN YOUR LOCATION ( In Illinios there is an allowable maximum, but they DON'T have to collect it)</i> . Any options installed in contradiction to this agreeement would therefore be at no charge to me.

Thank you for your time and attention in this matter. I look forward to purchasing my new vehicle from ___acura. Should you have any questions, I can be reached at _____.

regards,

Warzau

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.