Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have some BEAUTIFUL pictures of my new MDX, but I can't make the files small enough to post in the Gallery!
I even re-sized them to the smallest size my Sony Cybershot camera will do, and they're still too big!
What can I do to make them 102400 bytes?? The smallest file size I can get is 138KB.
I've been waiting for this day for 3 months!
Somebody Help Me!
:eek:

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Still trying!

Hi Again,
I am still trying to make my files small enough to post to the Gallery. Can anyone help me??

:confused: :confused:

·
Registered
8,866 Posts
Download irfanview.exe off the Web. It'll let you shrink the pics. . .

·
Registered
8,866 Posts

·
Registered
470 Posts
kgbmom -

If you are running Windows XP as your operating system, there is a 'Power Toy' available (here is a link) that makes this simple. It puts a "resize pictures" menu option on the right-click menu so that you can resize easily from Windows Explorer. Options for resizing are shown below.

Good luck. Can't wait to see those pics! :D

Attachments

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
THANKS!!!!!!

I downloaded the Power Toys, and posted pictures in the Gallery!
Thanks for all your help, you guys! Go see my pictures!
kathy
:2:
:2:

Attachments

·
Registered
10,544 Posts
rjmitche said:
kgbmom -

If you are running Windows XP as your operating system, there is a 'Power Toy' available (here is a link) that makes this simple. It puts a "resize pictures" menu option on the right-click menu so that you can resize easily from Windows Explorer. Options for resizing are shown below...
Thanks rjmitche, I can use this 'power toy' myself! :29:

·
Registered
470 Posts
Actually, I think it was Zafer that reminded me of the power toy in a previous thread.

Glad it helps.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts