Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where better to solicit a lot of opinions than here on our beloved mdx.org:cool:

Does anyone know a good website that discusses PDA basics? Specifically I am interested in the pros/cons of Palm OS vs. PocketPC.

The Dell Axim X5 seems to be a good product for a good price.

·
Registered
2,266 Posts
Hi Msu79gt82:

___For mounts, you should look at some of the main articles posted at few of my Pocket PC favorites …___For Dell Axim specific information, you cannot find better than the Dell Axim forum over at Pocket PC Passion. If you are interested in GPS NAVI via Pocket PC, GPS Passion offers the latest on up and coming HW whereas the Personal Navigation Systems GPS forum over at Pocket PC Passion is another of the best available. Than again, you can sometimes find some useful information in the many Dell sponsored Dell Axim forums directly. Make sure you take a look at any of the main sites forums as that is where you will usually find the best information on mounts, cases, power and synch cabling, must have SW apps and utilities, as well as how to best use your Pocket PC to its known limits. At least that is what I have found anyway.

___Good Luck

___Wayne R. Gerdes
___Hunt Club Farms Landscaping Ltd.
___[email protected]

·
Registered
6,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks that will get me started.

·
Registered
6,531 Posts