Acura MDX SUV Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Like title says I need help finding a brush guard for my 04 MDX. Ive read a lot of old posts with Manik brush guards and a couple other brands but I cant seem to find any of these currently. I'm assuming they quit making them? I live in the sticks and I constantly have deer popping out at me left and right and sometimes its just unavoidable. I'm not sure if there is a universal one out there that looks clean on the 1st gen like the ones I previously stated. I even looked at first gen pilot ones which are way easy to find on the web, just not sure if the mounting points are the same or if it would even look right..... Found bull guards for it but that's not going to do its job against a full size deer especially when these things start running around during fall. I would really appreciate it if some one can point me into the right direction, thanks.

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
I’ve never seen a guard for the MDX that would help even in the slightest against an animal. Most of them actually ensure greater damage than having nothing.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.