Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to purchase NavTool interface and iOS mirroing kit, but its $420 investment. I would like to get NavTool reviews from actual products users.

I understand the installation part, just basically curious use cases of NavTool like movie, navigation etc?

·
Registered
6 Posts
I'm looking to purchase NavTool interface and iOS mirroing kit, but its $420 investment. I would like to get NavTool reviews from actual products users.

I understand the installation part, just basically curious use cases of NavTool like movie, navigation etc?

Has anyone installed this product and are they able to share video or pics please?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Navi tool website has all the videos you need, but there is an alternative for you to choose now, Grom Vlite just made one for Acura, and I am going with Grom.
Navi tool website has all the videos you need, but there is an alternative for you to choose now, Grom Vlite just made one for Acura, and I am going with Grom.
Thanks for the tip! I will take a look at Grom now....

·
Registered
584 Posts
Will the Grom use the touchscreen , knob or both?
Only the knob, basically it's the same thing as Navitool but Grom has been building this for years, in other words to me, it was built by a more experienced team

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
44 Posts
I'm emailing back and forth with Grom now. They have already confirmed that their system uses an external microphone for which they supply. Not ideal but OK. I'm asking if they intend to further develop to use factory microphone. The link to their install manual is working currently but they are working to correct it and will have it available next week. They have not yet responded as to how audio is transferred from Grom to MDX (AUX or factory wiring harness. Lastly, they indicate that reverse camera works as designed without issue.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts