Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got my Touring MDX with the Navigation a week ago. Is there a volume setting for the voice prompts on the Navigation system. With the AC on I can barely hear the voice directions. When the radio is on it is even harder to hear anything. Any one have any advice?

·
Registered
47 Posts
Just go into the setup mode on the nav system and you'll see the option to change the volume. I had to do the same thing -- just couldn't hear it at highway speeds.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Cancel current destination?

I have another question about Navigation. I setup a destination. After reaching the destination, I keep going and drive to my home. However, I don't need direction any more so I try to cancel the set destination. However, there is no such cancel function other than to turn off the NAVI system. But when I decide to simply look at the map, the system thinks I want to continue to go to that destination and tells me to go back!

I know I can reset it by switch the key all the way to off but is there a better way?

·
Registered
570 Posts
Hey rwx, you can do a couple of things. I've always noticed that if you don't go to EXACTLY the point of the place of destination, it doesn't know that & keeps trying to send ya back there! You can go into the main menu button, & press on the "plan a new trip", or, what I do sometimes w/ the same sanerio u said, I hit the "Cancel" button several times, & it will stop trying 2 get to the original dest. I've had that not work sometimes though:rolleyes: Good luck & hope this helps

·
Registered
2,474 Posts
Re: Cancel current destination?

rwx said:
I know I can reset it by switch the key all the way to off but is there a better way?
Hit the menu button two times.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts