Acura MDX SUV Forums banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Thank you.
I will follow your advice.
So here's what is going to happen....You pitch the manual in the recycle bin as datechboss recommended. Then you will ask a question. Someone will then ask why you are too lazy to look in the manual for the answer. Then someone else will cite the page, and possibly post a picture of the page, where the answer is located.

·
Registered
2017 Acura MDX Tech FWD
2,070 Posts
So here's what is going to happen....You pitch the manual in the recycle bin as datechboss recommended. Then you will ask a question. Someone will then ask why you are too lazy to look in the manual for the answer. Then someone else will cite the page, and possibly post a picture of the page, where the answer is located.
The point I made is that the manual was confusing him more after each page he read. Better off asking the forum at this rate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: igeorge

·
Registered
738 Posts
The point I made is that the manual was confusing him more after each page he read. Better off asking the forum at this rate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
yup internet ALWAYS give FAR Better information than ANY mfg does!!!!!!!

To the OP follow the manual, process goes as the manual states with likely on exception. Once the NAV upload starts you will likely see a statement on the display that says it is now OK to drive the car but keep it running until the update completes. it will likely take less than 45 minutes. I've done two nav updates, both took about 30 minutes and partway through it said it was safe to drive the car.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts