Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As mentioned in a previous thread, if you press and hold the menu, map/guide and cancel buttons (in that order) for about five seconds it brings up some very interesting information on some of the systems in the car (some of which appear to be for the skid control). My question is can these settings be changed with this access (not that I would want to) but just curious what others have found.

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
The new system......

.......seems to be a bit more complicated. I used to go into this MENU SCREEN on my old car (the TL/NAVI) all the time. The new system has more functions. I wouldn't touch or change anything as it may throw off some setting. If you have a SERVICE MANUAL (don't know if it details the functions on this screen) and you have all the instructions, you could then adjust some of the common settings, if needed (tire calibration, for example if you go with larger wheels or tires). The most useful screen here for "regular use" is the "GPS INFORMATION" display which gives vital statistics such as latitude, longitude and elevation in REAL TIME

1 - 2 of 2 Posts