Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What type of conversion did they use to setup the Navigation to display the DVD? and does the Navi still function? The entire vehicle is hot. Some rims would set it off properly. I have been trying to find a Shop out here in Miami to hook my MDX up, but a lot of their work is sloppy. This is by far the hottest MDX I have seen yet!

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
Did you mean to post a replay to a particular thread? Which thread are you referring to?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I meant how were they able to convert your Nav to show as a TV? and does the Nav still work when you need to get directions?

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
There is a decoder that takes Composite/RCA inputs (standard video and audio signals) and converts it to RGB format, used for the Navi screen. It's made by Pioneer and it's model number is AVC-RGB1 . Unfortunately it's been discontinued.

Yes, the navi still works. There is a switch that I use to switch between Navi and Video installed on the dash.

Thanks for the complement;) I'm not sure if I'll go for the wheels. I try to keep it low key, especially since I'm here in NYC. From the outside, it doesn't draw too much attention...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts