Acura MDX SUV Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2006 MDX Navigation Screen Display is all jacked up, which is a problem because it controls most of the hvac settings.

Picture:

I replaced it because it seemed like a damaged screen was the most likely cause, but I still have the same problem, so it must be displaying a screen that is generated from another module. Any advice where this display unit gets its input from?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am having the same issue with my screen. Original screen was cracked so replaced it with one from eBay. When that one was installed, the splash screen appeared but the screen just had a bunch of colors and squiggly lines. This next screen I ordered from LKQ i just plugged in, and I am experiencing the pixelation that the photo above is displaying. Since the splash screen displays correctly, it seems to me to be an input problem? Maybe a software issue? I read another thread that talked about the Navigation screen as a dumb screen, and the Navigation CD itself controlling the screen and HVAC like it was a computer? Not sure where to go from here.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts