Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
DOES ANY ONE KNOW WHAT THE PROCEDURE IS FOR UPDATINGE THE DVDROM I HAVE A 2001 X? DO WE GO TO THE DEALER AND PURCHASE A NEWER ONE? ORDER ONLINE? ANY IDEA HOW MUCH AN UPDATED ONE IS?// THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR THE INFO.......

·
Registered
452 Posts
Updating the ROM is free. GO to your dealer and they will do it to fix the bread crumb problem.

New database costs $150. While there is a newer one than the one that came with your car, most are waiting for the release next month that better be all of the US.

Chris

·
Registered
2,474 Posts
MGTD said:
While there is a newer one than the one that came with your car, most are waiting for the release next month that better be all of the US.

Chris
If the following information from Hockeyplayer posted on another thread is correct the news on the next upgrade is not good:

hockeyplayer said:
While at the dealership on Friday I asked the Service Manager about the update for the 01-02 models. He said that they have received information that the disc will be made available early February and that no significant information will be updated. He said that the POI's have been increased but no major detailed coverage. Just thought I would pass this info along.:( (Hope he is wrong but his remark was affirmed by the Assistant Serice Manager)
If correct I will not be a happy camper!

·
Registered
44 Posts
I agree, I will be extreemly pissed off. They will definately hear from me. This is ridiculous!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts