Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've heard alot of ideas on the forum as to how to install Ron's conversion kit. I recently bought Ron's kit along with Icon DVD-TV player for my 02 X. I have an idea that probably someone out there has done. I opened the blitzsafe adapter and was thinking of attaching the 12V switch from Ron's conversion kit to the the Blitzsafe adapter so that when I hit CD button twice it activates the audio and video without having to flip a seperate switch for video. So for all the experts out there, I would greatly appreciate advice to following questions:
1. Where did you attach 12V/Ground and Remote turn-on (blue wire) for DVD player installed under seat?
2. Did anyone install switch wire from Ron's Conversion kit to 12V/Ground of Blitzsafe adapter to turn Video ON/OFF when you hit CD button twice, if so, which wires did you tap in Blitzsafe adapter.
3. What is best route for Diversity antenna line (which panels should I go through)? I want to place antennas on front windshield just above rearview since antennas get best exposure to sky.

Thanks again.

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
1 - 2 of 2 Posts