Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While we were waiting for our X to be built, Jamie Stockman was kind enough to send us the NAV manual (for some lite reading at night). Now that we have our MDX, we've no need for two NAV manuals. So.... anyone out there waiting patiently for their new baby, who would like to read up on the NAV, let me know and I'll send it out in the mail. :)

·
Registered
15 Posts
I just ordered a touring with NAV this weekend, so your post got my attention. I'm interested in reading it, thanks!

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ridgelift said:
I just ordered a touring with NAV this weekend, so your post got my attention. I'm interested in reading it, thanks!
Congrats on your order. PM me with your home address and I'll mail it out.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Thanks Arzoo! I received the manual yesterday and read it last night. Is anyone else interested in reading the NAV manual before you take delivery? If so, I'm happy to mail it to you.

Dealer called yesterday - my MDX has shipped and should arrive at the dealer in 10-14 days. Can't wait! :D

·
Registered
41 Posts
just PM'd you

·
Registered
39 Posts
Hi Arzoo,
Thanks for the idea. I just emailed my dealer, and they are going to provide me with a NAV manual in advance of my MDX's delivery date. (3/29/03)

Best regards,

·
Registered
15 Posts
SlickRick,

Your NAV manual's on its way. I found this manual interesting, but I really would like to have read the owner's manual as well. Does anyone have an extra '03 owners manual that you can put in circulation for us eager future owners? :2:

·
Registered
205 Posts
Arzoo & others,

I think you guys/gals are doing a great thing :29: for future MDX owners by passing the manual around. The next owner should take responsibility to look out for others and keep this manual circulating.

·
Registered
73 Posts
I would be intrested in someones extra 03 navigation manual if you have one. I've got an 03 ordered and would like to read it early. PM Me if you'd like. I will pass it around or back.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Are the extra NAV manuals still floating around? A few new members have been looking for something to read while they wait.

And speaking of manuals, does anyone have digital versions of either the NAV or Owners?

·
Registered
15 Posts
SlickRick - I never heard if you got the manual. Did you later pass it on to waylan?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts