Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Looks like the roof rack has the same color as the body. It is hard to guest the real color because of the lighting condition. It looks to me it is a gold color X. What car show is this? Haven't seen this color so far in the brochure. It must be new introduction for the next generation of X :4:

·
Registered
267 Posts
Probably SBP under intense trade show lighting (but it looks like our long lost Granite Green!)

·
Registered
356 Posts
Liberty said:
Probably SBP under intense trade show lighting (but it looks like our long lost Granite Green!)
I agree, SBP. I have that color and it looks all different colors from gray to greenish depending on the light. With all those lights, I think it's bringing out the lighter tones.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Liberty and Pdemsey are correct. Keen visions. It was a SBP that I took in the DC 2002-2003 car show back in end of December. It looked very different under the blue saturated show room lightings. The pearl pigmentations they mixed with paint sure did some optical tricks. It changes its hue under different light spectrums and intensities. No two colors of the same car appear the same under different environments. This makes it difficult to remember what color the SBP is. In any event, it is a unique and nice color.

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
Very Shinny~~~~

It got a Virginia State Inspection Sticker on the windshield. :2:

·
Registered
335 Posts
I thought it looked familiar... ;)

Actually, that is very true with the SBP - it has a distinctly different look in low light, bright light, and when dirty (read: lots of road salt...yuck).

1 - 13 of 13 Posts