Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well after getting back from a LOOOONG road trip. I washed the X. I also washed my Civic since it was a longtime since I did it. BTW all accesories were installed by Moi. Thanks TIM!!!

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
4,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Closer Shot

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
4,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Head on. Notice I removed the Silver "Form-Fit" from the front Air deflector

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
4,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Rear, Look its the sticker. I did notice alot of MDXs in St Augustine. The Civic Waiting for her wash.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
4,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Both Cleaned and dried and tucked in.

Attachments

·
Registered
671 Posts
Very nice - I wish the sun would shine around here so I could shine my MDX!

·
681 Posts
Lookin Good!

Nice looking X. Black is a great color if you are willing to put in the effort to keep it up.:cool:
I'm not, so that's why I got SS:2:
Meep Meep

·
Super Moderator
4,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I am trying to constantly kept it clean. If I drive in from rain I use a california blade to remove the water. I also use the duster to remove dust on it.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Warzau

How did you remove the "Form Fit" logo of the deflector?

·
Super Moderator
4,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
papawoolf said:
Warzau

How did you remove the "Form Fit" logo of the deflector?

I use Meguire's Scratch X. It really is a light scratch remover. Use quite a bit and some elbow grease and it will come off!

·
Registered
173 Posts
Thanks

I will have to give it a try this week.

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Warzau said:
I am trying to constantly kept it clean. If I drive in from rain I use a california blade to remove the water.
Be VERY careful using the water blade after being in the rain. All it takes is one tiny dirt particle on your blade that you can not even see and you will have a nice scratch. I have religated my water blade to window duty only. I was lucky, my scratch was light and correctible with mutliple Z5 layers.

I do, however, love the duster, I have two, one small one for the interior which does a terrific job on the dash, radio, and instrument cluster. Also works great in the house too!

Another product that I use and love is the Absorber towel. I find that the roof is a bear to dry after washing, esp with the little roof indentations. All I do is lay out the towel over the roof, pull is towards me and ring it out. After a couple of times, entire roof is dry!
I dry off the entire car with the same towel, the go over it lightly with a cotten towel and its ready for the Z6.

·
Registered
6,809 Posts
Very nice. It looks great!!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts