Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally signed the paperwork for a GG Touring, my "dream" car with my "dream" color since Honda discontinues GG. This one is from the last batch. Paid MSRP. I think I am just very very lucky. I will post a picture here once I get it.

If you are interested in my story, please read on:

1. Called 4 local dealers about GG Touring the end of March. They ALL told me that Honda is going to discontinue GG and Mahogany. They will be replaced with Havasu Blue and Red Rock. The chance of get a GG Touring is almost 0. They just wished me luck.

2. Left my number to the dealers just in case magic happens.

3. Put $500 deposit on April 1 at one dealer to get my name in the waiting list. First choice HB Touring, second SS Touring if we never see new GG again.

4. Crossed my fingers

5. Received a phone call from another dealer April 27. They just got a GG touring!

6. Rushed to the dealer and signed the paper work. It is probably the last GG they get.

7. Of course, get my deposit back from the first dealer and take my name out of the list.
:rolleyes: :D

·
Registered
15 Posts
I also recvd one of last GG

On 4/24 (Wed) I called my local dealer and asked if they had any MDX's in stock. They said they just got a GG from the truck that day. I had them put a sold sign in the windshield (w/ $1k deposit) and they held it till Thursday 4/25 at which time my family and I drove down to trade in Town&Country mini van and sign papers. We paid MSRP plus $900 for dealer paint sealant and free oil change for 3 years (Acura of Orange Park). We love the color!! We're considering silver but am very very happy with GG. The silver trim looks awesome!! Also got side rails and cargo tray.

I will try to post picture soon.

·
Registered
619 Posts
great color choices oceansun, and foreverMDX. GG rocks!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts