Acura MDX SUV Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
49 Posts
sounds nice rick.... all i was concerned about was upgrading the crap that the car came with... my sub cranks out more than enough bass... let us know what sub u choose.. i recommend the JL series... my 10 inch model kicks a$$ and its the cheaper line so if ur willing to spend a little you can get something really nice...

· Registered
49 Posts
i have a box enclosure mushman.... i wanted to use the stock enclosure but I was advised against it by 3 separate install shops... that space just isnt devised for a kick a$$ sub... i have a post with pics of the setup somewhere in this board just search for posts made by me...

some people have put it in the stock location with good results, but somehow i think they're robbing themsleves of the true power that a box provides.. no purpose in putting a 300 sub in a space that was designed for a $50 sub....

· Registered
49 Posts
usually the adapter comes in pairs so when u buy from circuit city or best buy you'll get two for 6.95.... and you need one for each speaker you install....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.