Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
681 Posts
Congratulations and welcome to the owner club. Rnjoy your ride and let us know your experience.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Wow, a newborn, she looks great!! You are going to have such a great time driving her. Later!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Good luck and enjoy your new RR. I just received a build date of 12/14-12/19. It looks like I will have my 2nd X before the new year. The RR really looks sharp.

·
Registered
679 Posts
Hey phinphan, great looking ride! Try to make it to the 3rd Annual Big CR-V/MDX Scrub this February up at St. Augustine's World Golf Village (details at the link in my sig line below), should be lots of fun. I'm probably gonna delete the off-roading portion of the event in favor of something else. BTW, Tim at Hondacura World has generously agreed to donate an MDX accessory/door prize of up to $150 in value, I just gotta decide what I want him to send :) Of course, the event is more about promoting fellowship amongst MDXers than winning prizes :p

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The only accessories that came with it are the mud flaps. I will probably get the running boards and a painted rear deflector and a rear cargo cover.

Gator: Did you use to participate the in CR-V exchange forum? I also used to have a CR-V.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Congrats Phinphan...

I know exactly how you feel. I have had my GG less than 72 hours and it has only 111 miles
on it...

Nice looking toy!

·
Registered
594 Posts
Congratulation!!!

PhinPhan -- congratulations -- the MDX looks great!!! -- Can't wait to get mine later this month / early next month.

JerryL -- I have a build date range on 12/14-12/19, so our two RR will be cousins -- we will have to compare VIN numbers....

Best of luck on the new ride, and post pictures once you add the couple of accessories.

·
Registered
679 Posts
Phinphan said:
Gator: Did you use to participate the in CR-V exchange forum? I also used to have a CR-V.
Yes I did, and I still stop by over there once in a while to say hi. BTW, Tim is sending his donations to the St. Augustine Scrub, click on the link below to see what he's sending :)

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I just ordered the body side moldings and cargo cover. You are right about the cargo net. I will be sending an order to Tim for that as well.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Nice Looking ride, Phinphan!

I'm sure the grin is still going :D

Enjoy the 'X

·
Registered
16 Posts
Congratulations

Congratulations on your new RedRock.

I got my Redrock (with Touring & Navigation) three weeks ago and I love it.

Enjoy it and keep telling us about your MDX experiences.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Phinpan:

Great Color Choice. Great shot too. Congratulations on your 'X. If you could add the roof rack and side steps, it would certainly complement the vehicle. No wonder someone in Arizona had a problem if this was a minivan or an SUV. Without the roof rack and the side steps ... this is up to grabs :)

I hope you know how to contact Tim.

Attachments

·
Registered
58 Posts
Phinpan,

Congratulations on your RR 'X. I agree with GCK on the roof rack. To me, without the roof rack, it looks like there is something missing on top of 'X. Well, roof rack or not, it still looks great.

GCK,

Nice Pic! Hope to see it on the road soon:)

·
Registered
108 Posts
Limited Ediition?

I saw the first Red Rock in my neighborhood yesterday, and I have to say the color comes close to my GG first choice.

Anyway, this particular 'X had gotten the full dealer treatment, gold package, even--but they ruined it by painting "Limited Edition" low behind the front wheel wells. Absolutely OVERKILL.

:rolleyes:

- ablank

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I just put on the BSM's and installed the rear cargo cover. I guess I will just have to start a new line item on the budget for Tim.

I agree that the roof rack makes a big difference. It will probably be the next purchase after I survive the Christmas stimulate the economy frenzy of my family...

1 - 20 of 24 Posts