Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everybody!
Just wanted to share a picture of my new MDX :) I hope I know how to do that correctly since I am a newbie :confused:

Greetings from Puerto Rico!!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks

MrPrescott
Your vehicle looks really nice. I also considered the MDX in Taffeta White (the opposite pole) but the only one available was with Touring Package.

mikedan
Thanks! I'm proud to be part of the MDX family.

:( Sorry for the poor quality of my first picture, it was taken on a rainy day. I will try to post better quality pictures soon.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Nice!

Many, many happy campers on the forum lately! Nice to see! Soon for me (got my VIN today)!!!

Now, you know to torture all of us this winter when we are freezing our tails off, you have to post a pic of you, your MDX and the beach and perfect blue ocean!

·
Registered
184 Posts
Congrats!!

I hope to get mine tomorrow.
I called today and was told they were just unloading it from the truck. It should be prepped and ready to go by tomorrow afternoon.

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
mdxpower - congrats on your new MDX and a great color choice:)
Also welcome to the forum :D

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks nanisworld, bef, texrb.

Sorry for all of you guys that are freezing up there:( But you are welcome to visit our island and enjoy!!! There is practically summer all year. Excellent for keeping that moonroof (or shall I write sunroof?) on the MDX fully open:cool: I am not worried about the black/ebony combination since the MDX has an excellent A/C which we practically use everyday here. Also the perforated leather seats helps to refresh things.

·
Registered
8 Posts
MDXPOWER,

Felicidades!!! And I mean twice since you recently became a member and an owner. I know that there are more Puertoricans accesing this site and I know there are more MDX owner in the Island than what at first glance may appear to be. Anyway, it is good to know that there are many Boricuas and many others from other countries enjoying the best SUV in the market.

By the way, nice pics! I originally ordered the black/ebony combination but my wife suggested to go with the mahogany/ebony one because of the frequent rains we get in Puerto Rico. I have to wash mine twice a week and wax it once a month in order to keep it looking like new! ;)

Again, felicidades and enjoy it! :D

·
Registered
107 Posts
Got It!!!

mdxpower & mr. prescott....

congatulations...

I can appreciate your excitement... I just picked up by '02 Nighthawk black, parchment yesterday... and I am quite psyched!!!

good luck with your new trucks...

:)

·
681 Posts
Welcome Aboard !

Congratulations. I certainly agree about the AC system, it's super here in sunny Charleston (not quite as warm as your hometown).
I usually greet new Xers with the encouragement to take a ROAD TRIP but in your case, how much of a run can you get before you hit the ocean?

Meep Meep

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks!

Tito MDX, wexy99, roadrunner.

Hey roadrunner, from my hometown I will say it will be 20 miles to hit the ocean!:D The island of Puerto Rico has 100 miles by 35 miles. Nevertheless I'm sure my wife and I will enjoy our small road trips throughout the island!!!!:cool:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts