Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
Love the color! I think the beak looks the best with that color. Any plans for any mods?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Love the color! I think the beak looks the best with that color. Any plans for any mods?
Thanks buddy love it too.Its mint.Added the side steps and hitch just to protect the back bumper.(don’t do any towing).Will see if I will add anything else.Had a 2006 Pilot and switching to the MDX wow what a difference.

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
If you like to travel, the MDX loves the hwy. I get the most use from the AcuraWatch suite on the interstate (ACC+LKAS) and when I travel in cities I'm unfamiliar with local driving habits. The MDX will feel like an European sports wagon compared to the 06 Pilot.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Good to see another silver. I got my 15 tech last yr under 30k miles too, haha.
So far I added side step, hitch with weathertech step bar, and roof rail+crossbar.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes another silver.My previous pilot was black and hard to keep it looking clean.Im very happy with it (riding in style)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
If you like to travel, the MDX loves the hwy. I get the most use from the AcuraWatch suite on the interstate (ACC+LKAS) and when I travel in cities I'm unfamiliar with local driving habits. The MDX will feel like an European sports wagon compared to the 06 Pilot.
Yes I do a few trips a year.I love the ride on the highway and the acceleration on the highway is amazing .You don’t realize the speed your going.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
About this Discussion
11 Replies
5 Participants
teknocrat
Acura MDX SUV Forums
Acura MDXers Forum - a community where enthusiasts discuss engines, tires, service and everything you need to know about the MDX!
Full Forum Listing