Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,738 Posts
Nice X, Congrats! Any plans for Chrome OEM sidesteps?

·
Registered
66 Posts
Hey kucat,

That is a sweet looking MDX.

Are you going to test your X tomorrow 2/16/03 in the "BIG" snow we are expecting tomorrow?

I may not have a choice. My wife works for a hospital in the area and has to be there no matter what. We'll see how it handles.

I feel confident so far because of threads I've read from those people up north. You know, where they have real snow, i.e, Buffalo, NY.:D

Talk to you all soon!!!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the compliments everybody,

Monsterdx, I heard we might get a foot in our area tomorrow. It is good news to the MDXers 'cause it is meant to handle snow weathers. I am pretty sure you will have a smile on your face when the X plowing through the snow effortlessly. It is a machine you could trust more than anything else. I will try to get my X on the road if I have the chance. May be I will try to run an errand to the supermarket and pretending we need some milk badly. :2: BTW, we (me and my wife) were trying to drive through Buffalo on 2001 X'mas when they were having the 7' lake-effect snow and heading to Toronto in my rear wheel drive Nissan 240sx. Of course the attempt was failed because the rear wheel propulsion of the 240sx didn't seem to work quite well in the 7' snow. As matter of fact, it was awful. The car was fish tailing, sliding, and skidding like there was slick oil on the tarmac. It was a nerve-wrecking experience. We ended up abandon our car on a local highway and checked into an express inn and drove on the next day when the roadways were plowed. At that time, I wished I was driving a MDX or any 4-wheel crawler because this type of vehicles were the only vehicles zipping us by surefootedly while the 2-wheelers were either swaying like sidewinders or not moving at all. What am mine trying to say is trust your X, MDX that is, and have fun in the snow.

·
Registered
595 Posts
COOL!

However.. my SS x is warm not cold :2:

Sunny L.A. makes winter hot.:1:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts