Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,284 Posts
Very nice color, assosories, and updated rims/tires. Looks like a 14-16 MDX Adv. Did you go for sh-awd?

·
Registered
474 Posts
The fog lights can be added in a day if your handy, but they are genuinely useless. For a variety of reasons Acura paid for fog lights on my 18 Tech. The few times I have used them I can say for sure they are for decoration only.

·
Registered
2,284 Posts
The +17 MDX LED fogs do provide a tiny bit more lower front/side illumination on extremely dark country roads before a turn; but, not much. Fogs are just decorative when you have the LED headlights.

·
Registered
540 Posts
The fog lights can be added in a day if your handy, but they are genuinely useless. For a variety of reasons Acura paid for fog lights on my 18 Tech. The few times I have used them I can say for sure they are for decoration only.
I would disagree, the oem led fog lights on my 19 Advance make a huge difference, especially lighting up the side of the road / ditch

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Anyone have a good link to the fog light “kit” and installation instructions? Thanks!
Here has a long list of 2019 accessory installation guides.

·
Registered
482 Posts
After moving from a '17 Tech to a '19 Advance, I can say that the fog lights do help a lot in those blind spots when turning. The Jewel Eye headlights are good, but not so good to the side when going around corners. The fog lights help to illuminate a broader area on the ground - and that's the primary benefit I see with them.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts