Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Exxxceelllleeennttttt......... Wonder how the wood increases drag coefficient...???;) Hahahahahahahaha:21:

·
Registered
700 Posts
I was going to buy it but it's not made of treated wood. I try hard to contain my disappointment...

·
Registered
70 Posts
MDX upgrade

I am contacting this guy to see if he'll do my MDX this way ... anyone up for a group buy ??? :5: :5: :5: :5: :5: :12:

·
Registered
149 Posts
Well, seeing how you would have to do a mandatory termite treatment on the car, maybe he'll lower the price?......:p

·
Registered
206 Posts
DavidM said:
Well, seeing how you would have to do a mandatory termite treatment on the car, maybe he'll lower the price?......:p
That's my brothers car and he said he'll even throw in 5 cans of industrial strength sealant. Let me tell, you the car rides like a dream...ok more like a nightmare, but at least it's real wood. Not like that fake stuff in our X's.

·
Registered
206 Posts
hammerX said:
Does it come with HID's ? :bonk: :26: :25: :29: :14: :jump3: :1pat: :8: :19:

No HID's but if you look closely you'll notice those aren't headlights at all. It's candles. Yeah it's somewhat risky with the wood and all but you only live once. Plus there's a speical exuast hole. You still have to drive real slow.

·
Registered
449 Posts
That is definetly a utility vehicle. Imagine you are working on your deck or the house and decided you need some wood, just go to your car and there they are. It is also great if you have left over lumber, no need to throw them out or have them lying around the garage, just stick them on your car.
Another great thing, if your ever scrap the bottom of your car, just take a shaver and shave the rough edges out. :D
Shish, I can't believe that some people will actually buy that thing. Actually maybe I will when I need to replace the wood deck.:p

·
Registered
206 Posts
To me the best part is when the car gets really hot, it tends to smell like a your inside a fireplace burning that natural wood. Now how can you put a price on that?

·
Registered
10,544 Posts
buhmabee said:
To me the best part is when the car gets really hot, it tends to smell like a your inside a fireplace burning that natural wood. Now how can you put a price on that?

Ah yes... the 'down home' hickory aroma...:D ;)

·
Registered
206 Posts
Also when you get out of the car, you end up smelling like wood. Wait a minute, that's not a good thing...or is it?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts