Discussion Starter #3
Nighttime for the MDX

Check it out

Attachments

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
Very nice!!

A body colored rear deflector would also be a very nice addition to your performance upgrades;)

Tim at hondacuraworld has them for about 290 I think and then $125 for painting it body color.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Engine Bay

My Engine Sorry its kinda messy Ran outa twist ties

Attachments

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Mugen Caps

The Mugen Cap The Radiator Cap helps the cooling in your engine due to giving you more compression which makes your tempreture on your gauge like 2-3 bars lower

Attachments

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Mugen Oil Cap

The oil cap looked cool so i went ahead and got it too. I think its pretty awesome. Its nice and shiny better than the facotry plastic one

Attachments

·
Registered
396 Posts
How about pics of the tenzo from underneath/is it bolt on,cat back?. Did you add headers also? What's it sound like? Must be a bit throatier with the intake. Do you get any pinging when you're hard on the gas? I know sometimes you lean out the fuel too much with an intake like that on some cars without any control from a fuel pressure regltr.

Thanx

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
Does the intake void the warranty?

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hey

Nah,
My dealer thought the Intake was pretty cool. Just a few bolts and the factory airbox was off and a few more screws and the Intake was on. Sure i can get ya some pics of my Tenzo its kinda dirty because i used to go down a dirt road all the time. But i gotta clean it ya know. I love the sound it makes. When you Push that gas the Intake is ahh Heavenly. People are like Damn thats a lound intake I love it. Its like it drops and starts sucking in mass air. The exhaust sounds good just cruisin around town. Not to loud just a nice little tone to know how much gas you have pushed down. But like i said if you push down that Gas all your hear is that Intake. If i can i will try to make a video for ya'll of me speeding down the street then you can see what i sounds like. My friends say coming down the street your hear the system and as a pass you the exhaust hehe. Oh well. Ya'll should think about getting a Intake and Exhaust they are really cool. If ya'll have any other Questions just ask.

-Joe

·
Registered
6,809 Posts
Re: Nighttime for the MDX

JL889 said:
Check it out
Where can I locate the tenzo r exhaust?

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Exhaust

The Exhaust is pretty easy to find. Its cheap off ebay its called a Tenzo R DTM Style Exhaust. It cost me $189 from a import store. And it cost $40 to put it on. I thought i was pretty cool and orginal. Ya'll should think about getting it. Lemmie know if you got anymore questions

·
Registered
6,809 Posts
Re: Exhaust

JL889 said:
The Exhaust is pretty easy to find. Its cheap off ebay its called a Tenzo R DTM Style Exhaust. It cost me $189 from a import store. And it cost $40 to put it on. I thought i was pretty cool and orginal. Ya'll should think about getting it. Lemmie know if you got anymore questions
Can't find the exhaust do you have a link to ebay. Can't find the company website either? What was the name of the store you purchased from?

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Registered
293 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts