Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm pretty new to this form and just finished doing a lot of modifications to my MDX and thought id share them with everyone. Wheels were put on awhile ago they're TSW's with 255/55/19 Michelin premiere tires. I added some cheap after market window visors I got off amazon. Added some carbon fiber vinyl wrap to the door pillars and am currently in the process of wrapping the wood trim in the interior as well. Tinted taillights and got the driver and passengers windows to match the rest and some yellow tint over the fog lights, still waiting on installing some aftermarket headlights I have

Attachments

·
Registered
6,347 Posts
:welcome:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What did you tint the tail lights with? Was thinking about plasti dipping mine.
When I got the windows tinted they tinted the taillights as well with the tint film. The plasti dip has been holding up great so far no signs of wear.

·
Registered
202 Posts
When I got the windows tinted they tinted the taillights as well with the tint film. The plasti dip has been holding up great so far no signs of wear.
Nice. I have a 05 MDX, pearlwhite. Sucks I still got the stock rims, but I'm going to plasti dip them black and tint my front windows to match the back and also tint the tail lights. I was also going to get the same headlights you have off ebay for like 200 with the lights. Looking forward to it.

Your car looks nice and clean tho!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nice. I have a 05 MDX, pearlwhite. Sucks I still got the stock rims, but I'm going to plasti dip them black and tint my front windows to match the back and also tint the tail lights. I was also going to get the same headlights you have off ebay for like 200 with the lights. Looking forward to it.

Your car looks nice and clean tho!
The pearl white with the black should look very clean man! Definitely have to see some pics when done.

Thank you. I plan on paining the brake calipers red hopefully soon when I get some time off work lol

1 - 8 of 8 Posts