Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone; :25:

I have just put a deposit down on a new 03 MDX MBP/Saddle with Touring/Nav/RES. I have not been able to actually see the MDXs since I have been in Korea for the last four years but this forum helped me make up my mind. I will be returning to the US on 20 Dec and must buy a new SUV by 30 Dec. I initially wanted either a SS/Ebony or SB/quartz but the Charlotte NC dealer didn't have those, but will have a MBP/Saddle with Touring/Nav/RES by then. I didn't like the idea of blue and tan at first. Reminds me of the Eddie Bower Ford Explorer YUCK!!!:16: But, after seeing several photos on this forum I think I could get use to it. :4: I may even get to like it!! :10: Keep those photos coming. I can hardly wait for Christmas. :drool: :2: :2: :2:

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
Welcome to the forum Kiowa! You wouldn't happen to fly a helicopter gunship, now would you?:9: :13::11:

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
Actually, I think you're MBP/tan is a great color!

Kiowa said:
Hi Everyone; :25:

I have just put a deposit down on a new 03 MDX MBP/Saddle with Touring/Nav/RES. I have not been able to actually see the MDXs since I have been in Korea for the last four years but this forum helped me make up my mind. I will be returning to the US on 20 Dec and must buy a new SUV by 30 Dec. I initially wanted either a SS/Ebony or SB/quartz but the Charlotte NC dealer didn't have those, but will have a MBP/Saddle with Touring/Nav/RES by then. I didn't like the idea of blue and tan at first. Reminds me of the Eddie Bower Ford Explorer YUCK!!!:16: But, after seeing several photos on this forum I think I could get use to it. :4: I may even get to like it!! :10: Keep those photos coming. I can hardly wait for Christmas. :drool: :2: :2: :2:
........Originally, I thought I'd like the Sagebrush/Quartz color, but after seeing some pics posted on this forum I don't think I'm too crazy about the two-tone quartz interior........Don't get me wrong, I still absolutely love the Sagebrush exterior color (it's just the 2-tone interior. It's not that I dislike it, but just that it does not look as plush and luxurious as the saddle, at least in the pics.....then again, maybe I'll like it better in person)

......In retrospect, I now wish I had chosen the MBP/Saddle instead :( , but oh well! .......it's too late now, and I'm sure the interior will grow on me ;)

·
Registered
2,474 Posts
Congratulations Kiowa on your new MDX purchase and welcome to the board.

You sure do have a lot more "guts" than me. Buying a $40000+ vehicle sight unseen without a test drive on the internet is not something I think I could do. But then again you made a great decision IMHO. :29:

Glad that you found this forum helpful.:D

Bald(chicken)Eagle:rolleyes:

·
Registered
10,544 Posts
Congratulations Kiowa,

Pretty good 'long distance" decision! Keep us posted on your progress...:4:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts