Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all!

I need some help. My rear heat/ac isn’t blowing air. It has power but the blower is not working. I think it might be a blown fuse but when I check the fuse location for the blower its in a combined multi block fuse located in the main fuse box under the hood. I can’t find any replacement options for the fuse online and when I called the dealer, some dope parts guys didn’t know what I was taking about. Has anyone swapped out one of these fuses? I’ve attached a picture. It’s the 60/60/60/40/30/30/20/40 multi block.

Attachments

·
Registered
245 Posts
I’m a bit confused at what you’re saying. You seem to be suggesting that the blower has power... yet at the same time suggesting that there is a blown fuse. If the fuse was blown, there wouldn’t be power going to the blower.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
713 Posts
bluntly put the controls on the MDX hvac system are a pain to understand. I suspect that your problem will be one of the settings and not the fuse. But if it is the fuse you want to replace drive to your dealer, ask the parts guy/gal to follow you out and look at what you have. Or get their e-mail address by calling and send them a photo of what you want. Be sure that the photo is reduced in pixels with something like Snagit so it goes thru otherwise it will be too big for most email systems.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts