Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had this MP3 player http://www.ssiamerica.com/products/neo35/index.shtml installed yesterday. They installed the player under the driver's seat and the controller in the area below the coin holder. The player works fine but today, the memory seats don't work. I know they worked yesterday because the installer had me show him where I put my seat so he could decide where to mount the controller. I climbed in, pushed the memory button on the door and the seat moved to my programmed position.

This morning, the seat felt funny so I hit the button. Nothing. I tried reprogramming the seat which appeared to work (correct beeps and the light by #1 lit up) but as soon as I moved the seat, the memory was gone. I'm going to call them as soon as they open but thought someone here might have a thought.

Thanks,

Kim

·
Registered
52 Posts
Hey,

I have the NEO car jukebox installed in another vehicle and I've installed the NEO35 in my MR2. The unit isn't the problem, the install probably was. You may have to pull the seat off to get to the connections underneath.

I know when I installed my DVD player under the driver's seat in the MDX I had to unhook several connections, my guess is that your installer forgot to hook one back up or broke it. I even undid the ABS stuff as well (yellow and black striped cables) and had to have Acura reset the ABS light that came on in the dash.

I think this is a quick fix but you'll have to get under the seat to find out.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's all fixed. I went by the dealer and the service guy fiddled with the fob and the seat for a few minutes and it was working again. I'm not sure what was wrong but I was in and out of there in 10 minutes and it's working so I'm happy. Now, if I could just get the alarm problem solved.

Kim

1 - 3 of 3 Posts