Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
420 Posts
I think its well deserved. Its the best of whats new out there.

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
rlm32 said:
I think its well deserved. Its the best of whats new out there.
Agreed, in many of the tests it/they beat out the BMW 3 series. If I needed a second car, the coupe would be it, at 280HP, 18-inch wheels, Brembo breaks, 0-60 in 5.6 ...

·
Registered
197 Posts
2002 Acura MDX! said:
I can't believe they actually won. I like some of the cars there but not the G35. Yesterday (I don't know which thread was it) we just said Infinitis are not nice but now it won. O well :rolleyes:
Just curious, which cars on that list did you prefer over the G35? Personally, I thought the G35 sedan looked pretty promising when it first came out; never got a chance to test drive one, though.

·
Registered
139 Posts
I test drove one of these a couple of months ago. The car is quick and handles nicely. For the money I don't know of any cars in its class that can compete. There is definatley a lot of bang for the buck with this car. My only complaint with the car is the rear end/trunk. I don't care for the looks. All of the other exterior angles are nice as well as the interior of the car.

·
Registered
619 Posts
Personally, i thought the G35/coupe were the clear winners on that list. I just can't stand the fact, that the auto companies sign a marketing contract with MT to advertise the COTY. That's complete BS and bribery in my book. :mad: :mad: :3:

·
Registered
48 Posts
Brother-In-Law has one on order

Although he originally had ordered the 350Z, switched to the G35 six-speed coupe as my sister felt the Z's interior was too "cheesey" and they wanted a back seat.

Interestingly, it was Car and Driver that originally pointed them towards the G35.

Attachments

·
Registered
48 Posts
Sister's Potential Wheels

My sister is thinking of leasing a Saab 9-3, any comments/suggestions?

Attachments

·
Registered
3,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Re: Re: Motor Trend names 2003 Infiniti G35 seden/ coupe as car of the year

DaveI said:

Just curious, which cars on that list did you prefer over the G35? Personally, I thought the G35 sedan looked pretty promising when it first came out; never got a chance to test drive one, though.
I radder want the Mini Cooper or one of the Benz to win.

·
Registered
420 Posts
Re: Sister's Potential Wheels

Nebulus II said:
My sister is thinking of leasing a Saab 9-3, any comments/suggestions?
That's one damn nice car. Very good reviews. Good service . Nice Euro feel. She probably won't be disappointed.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts