Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As of the end of next week, we'll be carrying WeatherTech cargo trays! We will also be expanding our product line of WeatherTech mats for the Honda Odyssey as well!

As always, I've got the best prices! :D

WeatherTech cargo tray: Black 85.00
Tan 89.00

Odyssey Floormats: same as MDX pricing

Free shipping as always!

IntroTech sunshades will be up on the site soon also, the order has been placed.

Happy MDXing!

·
Registered
282 Posts
Tim,

If yuo are looking for volunteers for the cargo tray (tan) let me know. I can take some beautiful pics for you and post them ASAP.

Just got a new Canon digital camera.

Just thought Iwould try and beat someone to it this time.

Arun

·
Premium Member
5,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
And that you did....

Offer accepted!

I'll PM you when they come in....your email address is way too long to remember :D

·
Registered
282 Posts
Thanks

I guess I am believing in Santa all over again.

I will post some excellent pics.

Happy Holidays.

·
Registered
3,761 Posts
I'll volunteer for demo-ing and photo-ing the blacks if you're lookin' for someone...

·
Registered
21 Posts
Difference between Acura cargo tray v. Weathertech's?

Tim,

Is there a difference between the two products? Does the WT product fix the 'X exactly? Does it work well with the Acura cargo net? I ask this b/c I've heard that the OEM cargo net is made to fit with the OEM cargo tray.

Any thoughts?

·
Premium Member
5,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I won't be able to tell you a thing until they actually arrive, at some point this week.....I've never seen them in person.

·
Registered
39 Posts
WeatherTech

I am looking for front mats for an MDX '01. Before Christmas???:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
5,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Depends on where you live and what you need. We're cutting it awfully close here. If you like, I can always upgrade the shipping to make it happen, but mats are heavy and it doesn't come cheap. Give me a ring and I can check it out for you.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Santy Claus LIVES!!!!!
Tim and Sean DELIVER!!!!!!! I called you guys YESTERDAY and received my mats TODAY!!!!!! Without any special shipping! Gotta give a little credit to UPS at this time of the year, but it all is about YOUR service. Thank you. THANK YOU.
And the merriest of Christmases to the "CAN DO" guys at HONDACURAWORLD!
I just wish (for Christmas) that all internet sellers could equal your professionalism! :p
Thanks again, Santy!

Zoomer

·
Registered
39 Posts
Any word?

I've held off ordering a cargo tray to see if the Weathertech one is a good replacement for the Acura one - I like the idea of a color-matched tray for my saddle interior (tan tray, I assume). Any word yet on whether they are in and if they are compable to the Acuras?

·
Premium Member
5,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
They are in, at least the first 20 or so. I've been so darned busy getting orders out that I haven't done so much as open the boxes before I ship them! Hopefully Mushman will have his soon and pics will be up here.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Mushman is eagerly waiting. Will post pics within 24 hours of receiving them.

Happy NEw Year to all fellow MDX'ers and all!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts