Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
570 Posts
That is one BEAUTIFUL MDX! I really like the HB. It didn't look that good on the "little patch" the dealer had before the vehicles started showing up;)

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Very nice pics - I agree with msu that it looks like GG!

·
Registered
619 Posts
great pics sp9797, Congrats and Enjoy!!

HB looks better than i expected. I kept thinking it was going to look like the s2000 blue- which IMHO was not going to the 'X justice.

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
DaleB..........well, now that I see 2 pics side by side, the HB does look a lot more blue. Thanks for clearing that up :D

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
DaleB said:
Not quite my cup of tea, but does any MDX ever fail to make us smile? :)
Enjoy fully!!!!!
Yes, HB is not my favorite but any color seems to look good in person. I always thought MB was the "worst" color but each time that I see one on the road (one was behind me last night) I think "Wow, nice MDX". It seems you really cannot go wrong on color. Thanks for the comparison pics of HB and GG.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I appreciate posting HB pictures. This really helps ease my curiosity.

It was also interesting to see differences between computer screens. When I saw the pictures from my desktop, it looked more blue-like, but from a laptop, it was close to silver.

Could it be even different eye to eye? :confused:

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
April must have been ALL Havasu Blue...

Just saw four (2 prem, 2 tour, all NO Navi) at the local Acura store.
Still had plastics on.

Surprisingly light color. Interior would look great in GRAY, I suppose black was better than tan would have been.

Still see very few Taffeta White -- I guess the factory was painting those during salt & slop season. Not too many takers in Chicago area I guess.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts