Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As everyone continues to complain about the wind noise amplification when the moonroof is open:3:, I propose that we do something about it!!! Let's get at least 15 people together for the visor and eliminate the noise!! Tim .... hit us back with a proposed group buy price.

Thanks!

·
Registered
47 Posts
I'll be number two!

I just ordered a bunch of stuff from Tim this morning, but the moonroof visor wasn't one of them, so I'd be interesting in this buy if we can get 15 together.

·
Registered
6,809 Posts
How does the visor attach to the roof? I'll be #7

·
Registered
10 Posts
Sunroof Visor

IMO, the sunroof visor may cut down on the wind noise but it also blocks part of an already small sunroof. I opted to take mine off.

·
Registered
6,809 Posts
Re: Sunroof Visor

KSM said:
IMO, the sunroof visor may cut down on the wind noise but it also blocks part of an already small sunroof. I opted to take mine off.
Does it attach with two sided tape or screws and drilled holes?
Did it do any permanent damage once removed?

·
Registered
671 Posts
The installation instructions are available on Tim's site. I just looked at them and the visor is held on by two clips that hook to the edge of the moonroof opening. The edge is protected by tape that is supplied with the visor. Looks like a 5-10 minute installation and an easy un-install if you don't like it!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts