Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,761 Posts
LOL - I thought you were classifying the mods as accessories based on the title. We've been called worse :)

Thanks for pointing out the old sticky thread!

·
Registered
10,732 Posts
TheWorm said:
LOL - I thought you were classifying the mods as accessories based on the title. We've been called worse :)

Thanks for pointing out the old sticky thread!
Prefer to be a mod or an accessory? Varies with what's going on, I'm sure.
When I wait while my wife shops I feel like an accessory. Not a very expensive one either! :2:

·
Registered
8,866 Posts
Why can't women shop by themselves?!:3:

Every weekend. . . it's always some mall or factory outlet. . .

·
Registered
10,544 Posts
laborlitigator said:

Are you kidding? They're even more dangerous by themselves. Better to keep an eye on them before the credit card calisthenics get out of hand!:2: :D

·
Registered
3,761 Posts

·
Registered
10,544 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
My friend's wife got her wallet stolen out of her purse when she was shopping a few months ago. He told me that he didn't report the credit cards stolen, though.

The crook was charging up less than his wife was......:D

·
Registered
191 Posts
It is not shopping it's therapy. Besides it helps keep tensions down around the house and I have time with the cars, golf, the gym and to myself. I used to go shopping but I can no longer do it every weekend. We joke about my wifes long term affairs with Mr. Macy and Mr. Nordstrom, at least I think it's a joke.

·
Registered
449 Posts
TheWorm said:
I track my wife's whereabouts at www.mastercard.com, under the "recent transactions" tab :D
That is nothing! mine charged so much that the card had to be replaced after 3 months, the magnetic strip was worn out.

·
Registered
2,474 Posts
laborlitigator said:

My wife has no problem shopping, by herself, or with someone. It's not just the weekend, many week days she's at it also!

·
Registered
3,761 Posts
Just found this one in the spirit of this thread...

Attachments

·
Registered
8,866 Posts
I've got a funnier one. . . I was doing the closing on the refinance on our home. One of the requirements of receiving the wire was proof of payoff of credit cards. Now mind you, I had just zero balanced all of our cards (believe me that was a task) just 3 days prior to the closing and pulled all this info off the net.

On the day of closing, the mortgage company calls me up and tells me that they will not wire the money because after double checking three of the accounts, they discovered new charges totalling about $1,000.

The wife denied making any charges til I showed it to her in black and white. . . then she fesses up claiming such were Christmas gifts for the family. . .

Anyway, I end up paying additional days of interest (around $40 per day) until the mortgage company gets proofs of zero balances.

:3:

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Hey Worm......you've been following my wife!!:18: :19:

·
Registered
10,544 Posts
laborlitigator said:
I've got a funnier one. . . Anyway, I end up paying additional days of interest (around $40 per day) until the mortgage company gets proofs of zero balances.:3:
Ouch... Not so funny!:headshake

1 - 17 of 17 Posts