1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
798 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
also theres a $10 off coupon from autozone if you play a game and submit your email address.

·
Registered
798 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
also theres a $10 off coupon from autozone if you play a game and submit your email address.
Last time I checked, coupons like these didn't apply to oil based on the fine print. I don't know if the specific one you're referring to does or doesn't.

It would be hella nice if it did. ;)

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Last time I checked, coupons like these didn't apply to oil based on the fine print. I don't know if the specific one you're referring to does or doesn't.

It would be hella nice if it did. ;)

It applies but autozone has 5W-20 EP for 39.99 so 29.99 after coupon (regular price) vs $12 Rebate and $28.50 at walmart = 16.50 for 5 quarts at walmart. Screw Autozone

·
Registered
798 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My local walmart sells 0w30 AFE 5qt jug for $22.88. Quite a bit in price difference.

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
My local walmart sells 0w30 AFE 5qt jug for $22.88. Quite a bit in price difference.
Same at my local walmart for the afe, I was talking about the Gold Cap Extended Performance 15,000 mile

·
Registered
31 Posts
Alpine003. I am surprised they redeemed them at wal mart, they are not on the list of participating dealers. per the link "participating dealers" on the add you linked to.

·
Registered
798 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Alpine003. I am surprised they redeemed them at wal mart, they are not on the list of participating dealers. per the link "participating dealers" on the add you linked to.
I was too at first and a bit skeptical. But after doing it a couple times as well in the past and with many other people confirming it, they do process it from Walmart as well.

·
Registered
798 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Same at my local walmart for the afe, I was talking about the Gold Cap Extended Performance 15,000 mile
Gotcha, I don't let any car, even my BMW that had the free 3 year maintenance plan go for 15k OCI's. To me that's just wrong.:) Once I tried to goto 10k and that was even hard.

·
Registered
134 Posts
I was too at first and a bit skeptical. But after doing it a couple times as well in the past and with many other people confirming it, they do process it from Walmart as well.
I can confirm Walmart works. In fact, this just reminded me to toss the check stubs from the last time. :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts