1,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
6,809 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
yea but who the hell would compare the mdX to ml55?

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Interesting, but . . .

Nice article, definitely interesting, but seems dated - made reference to the X5 4.6si coming out. A great follow up would be a 3 way comparison: 'X vs 4.6si vs ML55, all '03 versions of course - that will make for very interesting reading !

·
Registered
26 Posts
That article was wheels section of the Toronto Star like a year ago, that guy is one of their journalists. They never tell the full truth about any of the bad things in a car because of all the money they make from advertising the cars. I wouldn't trust what they say in there. The lay out of the interior on the older ML55's isn't up to the MDX's and although they do use real wood the buttons and dials are not built very well, I know from experience. My wife leased one of them for a year. The engine is the only real thing that beats out the MDX. I would trust what they say in the bigger name magazine's rather than the wheels section of a newspaper.

"02 Mesa Biege MDX with all the stuff

"02 Mahogany MDX same as the first

·
Registered
715 Posts
geoff...are you a two-timer? Is this a first on this site? I can't think of anyone else who has pulled double duty!! 2 X's!! Congratulations!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts