Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
O.K., I'm out of town in friendly Fairfax, VA this week doing a training class for one of our clients.

Things were going quite well until today. You see, I've been driving this little piece of Chevy Cav crap and had been handling it well, until...

Whilst out on my journeys this evening, I saw not one, but THREE MDXs in the space of 30 minutes! All in the same vicinity! One was a MB with fender flares, the other was an SS (didn't get a good look, as it pulled up behind the car in the lane next to me), and the third was TW. Now I miss my X more than ever!

These were all seen around the Lee Highway/Jermantown Rd area.

If you are on this list and you saw a white Chevy Cav with FL plates gawking at you...it was me! Sorry, but didn't realize how much I missed Big Blue until today and just had to share my misery!

BTW, my X is at home, unprotected from my DH this week! Oh what will she look like when I make it back home?!?

Donna

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
Donna,

I will try to search your Chevy on the road these days. If I see you on the road, I will make sure give you a big LOUD noise. :2:

I drove to Fairfax everyday and you might see my SS on the road. :1:

- JTM

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
JTM,

Were you at the Tweeter store this evening and left around 7 pm?

Just curious, as when I got back to my room at the Hampton Inn, I looked outside the window and there sat a SS MDX in the Tweeter parking lot. Within a minute or two, a man came out, got in and drove off.

Was just wondering if it was you over there. If so, that's the closest I've come to 'meeting' a fellow acuramdx.org member.

Donna

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
Donna,

Nope. Hampton Inn & Tweeter. Sounds like the one on Route 50/29 right?

- JTM

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
hey dmcconaghie ... maybe if you SAY you miss DH he'll take better care of your "other love" ... minimally, you should at least say that you miss that great lookin' pooch ... after all, a dog is woman's best friend ...

ohhhh ... drivin' that Cavalier is actually good for you, makes you appreciate what you have even more!!

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
JTM, that would be the one.

Got in last night and the X is fine. DH didn't drive it or anything while I was gone. Says he prefers driving his TL over driving the X. Go figure!

srpbep,

Well, I ALWAYS tell him that I miss him and :10: him whenever I travel. Figured that out a long time ago. Funny, he knows I miss the others, he's just worried that I don't miss him as much as I do the X or the pooch! Hmmm????

Driving the Cavalier certainly did make me appreciate my X even more. The thing even had those hand cranks for the windows! I didn't realize they still made cars with those anymore! Guess I've been way spoiled up till then. Sure was good to get back home and find all is well.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts