Acura MDX SUV Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Acura MDX A-Spec
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am closing in on 2,500 miles and overall I am very happy with the new MDX. I have owned over 8 Acuras and I think this is the best engineered and well thought out version yet. I have even come to like the touchpad which I originally thought was a bit quirky.

That said, I have noticed that when creeping to stop i.e. coming to a stop light, parking or pulling into my garage my brakes make an annoying squealing/screeching noise, it is so bad my wife can hear me pulling into the garage now. I thought this was just because the car was new and it would go away but it's still here and getting worse.

The other issue I have noticed is the climate control doesn't seem to actually change the air temperature from 71-79F, once I hit 80F I can feel the air turn warmer, and the same with 70F below in getting cooler. I have tested this several times and waited until the car was good and warmed up but no difference.

I am going to bring this up when I take it in for the first oil change as neither issue is bad enough to force me in before then. I was wondering if anyone else is noticing these things with their new MDX?

·
Registered
28 Posts
I feel the Ac on the MDX is weak compare to my other Suv i own before, 2017 Audi Q7 and Mercedes Gle 350, sometimes driving the Mdx for more than 5 minutes before i can feel a little cooled air coming out of the vent.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts