Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For a million dollars you think at least it would have under 90,000 miles on it. I've seen one of these oldies in my neighborhood and I always thought the guy driving it was broke. Here it is. :eek:

·
Registered
840 Posts
LOL. People really need to check/preview their auctions before hitting "submit" to start it. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,738 Posts
I always liked that vehicle, they are a rare sight today, but for $1mil I can think of other ways to spend that kind of money.

·
Registered
619 Posts
comeon people, NOBODY in their right mind will buy that thing for $1 million. The seller just would prefer to see aggressive bidding.

they are great "jeeps", and in mint condition fetch $25-$32k.

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
MDXLuvr,

You think the seller did this intentionally as a selling tactic? Perhaps a way to grab attention or trick some naive fool?

Wouldn't there be a huge advertising fee on Ebay for listing an item for a million?

·
Registered
619 Posts
Ebay has 3(?) tier pricing program for auto ads. The more details, more pics, and links the higher the price. Its not based on the what u want to sell it for. This is clearly a marketing tool for other websites---like it is doing here.

·
Registered
388 Posts
MDXLuvr said:
Ebay has 3(?) tier pricing program for auto ads. The more details, more pics, and links the higher the price. Its not based on the what u want to sell it for. This is clearly a marketing tool for other websites---like it is doing here.
Agreed. Look at all of us, we went there and looked! I've sent the link to friends also.

·
Registered
8,866 Posts
Hey, at least the shipping is free.

·
Registered
319 Posts
The Buy It Now price is just a joke. That's why they put the last statement; FREE SHIPPING FOR BUY IT NOW PRICE. It's actually a pretty good tactic to grab attention.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts